Since 2001 the One World school has been a specialized point of reference in Cagliari and throughout Sardinia for the study of the Italian language and culture.
The serene and friendly environment, characterized by constant attention to students' requests, offers the possibility of following courses with native-speaking teachers, qualified for teaching Italian to foreigners, available and attentive to their needs.
Our school is located in the very central Via Roma, facing the port, a short walk from the bus and train station, in the multicultural Marina district.
The renovated headquarters of the school is made up of 10 classrooms, an internet room, a library with books and magazines, a relaxation room for students, a projection room and a recording room, all very welcoming and equipped with air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
Available services for students:
- Internet access and free wi-fi: during school opening hours, from 9 to 20 (from 9 to 17 in August), it is possible to use our computers to access the Internet or connect directly to the wi-fi with your PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Books and magazines: large selection of books and magazines in various languages, to borrow or consult here at school.
- Extra-curricular activities and tourist assistance: every week the school prepares an updated program of activities offered to students for free time.
- Accommodation search: at the student's request, the school takes care of the accommodation search. It is possible to stay with an Italian family, B&B, hotel, hostel, in a room sharing or in a private apartment.
- Transfer service to and from the airport: we organize transfers to and from the Cagliari-Elmas airport
- Certificate of completion of the course: at the end of the lessons, the school delivers a certificate of completion of the course, in paper or digital format.
Go to the website https://oneworlditaliano.it/