Higher Education in Tourism since 1993. UET – European University School for Tourism – was founded in 1993 with the aim of training professionals in the tourism sector.
The strength of our School?
• Consider training a fundamental action for your growth and your choice of life, always respecting specific skills and competences
• Encourage the creation of job opportunities with masters or post-graduate courses, targeted to your needs
The Tourism sector, more susceptible than others to sudden changes, needs highly specialized professionals. Every year the UET enriches its catalog with new courses that are added to those of the traditional training offer. High Placement for Tourism Courses and Masters.
Courses and masters for students having a concrete job opportunity at the end of their studies and internships. UET records a very high post-course placement which stands – depending on the sector – between 67% and 73%. Within the first six months of completing the course, you can find employment in:
• hospitality-hotel and tour operating sector
• Marketing sectors
• Organization and Human Resources Development
• Personnel Administration and Management
• Congress meeting
• Food & Beverage
• Management of Accommodation Structures
• Management of the Tour Operator and Travel Agency
UET objectives for young graduates, graduates and professional updating
1. pursue the constant improvement of the quality of the service provided
2. content update
3. attention to the methodology applied
4. attention to detail for the satisfaction of all guidance needs